Saturday, July 30, 2011

Deceptively Yummy Cupcake Pincushions ready to ship!

Its been a while since I blogged on Quilted Nonsense, but this time I decided to step out of the box and do something different in fiber art and this is what I have been up too!

I will be launching an original pin cushion design line in September but in the meantime I have them in my Etsy store and adding more each day . They are so much fun to create and rather very therapeutic, and de- stressing.




Fakely Delicious pincushions! Here we go!
These are what we take when we want to get away for our sewing retreats across the sea as well as our secret and serene hideouts, our perfect gifts for Mothers day, and also gifts for our grandmothers and family that love to sew.

My pincushions are carefully and lovingly crafted by hand and totally hand stitched in a smoke free home, and they are allergy free. There are no glues or dyes added, giving pins and needles easy access when pinned into them.

These cupcakes measure approximately 10 1/2 inches diameter and 4inches tall.

My felt pincushions are made of 100% woolen felt so soft to the touch, and contain alternating layers of emery sand which will always keep your pins sharp, as well as lofty layers of poly fill fiber, These together make one soft balanced and cuddly pincushion!



Not suitable for very young children to play with, but ideal for a seamstress, quilter, or any needle crafter. It also works as a great pincushion for hat pins and tie pins etc.

When purchased they will arrive packaged in a in a 'USPS Ready Ship gift box' and attached will be my personal complementary card,work will be autographed by me, and 2 diamond studded pins included as a personal gift in a surprise needle holder from me to you! That will be included at no cost to you.

Items will ship within 2 business days.

Be my first order and receive these pincushions from my hands to yours!
~~~~~~~Wendy.

Original design
Copyright Braid and Stitch 2011
http://www.braidandstitch.etsy​.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment